Brief and easy setup with this Hot-Plug caddy!
Press the launch button to open the launch cope with and slide hot plug caddy for inside of or outside of your server. The Hot-Plug WORKDONE Caddy three.5 is for connecting a hard drive to a server backplane. Your server backplane is connected to a DELL PERC RAID controller. Right after set up, you can modify or develop RAID Quantity from the RAID controller menu.
Here’s What is Provided:
- WORKDONE Push Enclosure bracket for DELL PowerEdge (non-OEM) to three.5 inch SAS or SATA Hard Drives
- four mounting screws
- Specific set up manual
- Compatibility Sheet Information PDF-Guidebook (despatched from merchant e-mail)
- Worry-free four yr warranty
Top quality, dependability, and effectiveness. WORKDONE drive trays are separately checked in advance of they are packed. You can find that our upgraded layout features wider compatibility with DELL PowerEdge:
- 14th Generation T340 caddy, T440 tray, T640 hddadapter
- 13th Generation R230 caddie, R330 cage, R430 caddy, T330 carrier, T430 case, R530 converter, T630 body, R730 caddy, R730xd hot-swap, R930 swappable caddy, XC430 hotplug, XC730 hotswap, XC730xd carrier
- twelfth Generation R320 HDD holder, T320 sled, R420 cage, T420 caddy, R520 carrier, T620 case, R720 converter, R720XD body
- eleventh Generation R310 caddie, T310 cage, R410 caddy package, R415 carrier, T410 case, R510 drive case, R515 body, T610 SSD caddy, R710 hddadapter, T710 hot-swap
- PowerVault NX3000, MD1200, MD1400, MD3200, MD3400 sequence
Better Value With More quickly Shipping and delivery. Buy Your WORKDONE three.5″ server hot swap HDD caddy accent Right now and Guarantee a Clean Set up
COMPATIBILITY: Supported Hot-Plug three.5-inch Push Bay styles PowerEdge 14th Generation T340, T440, T640 PowerEdge 13th Generation R230, R330, T330, R430, T430, R530, T630, R730, R730xd, R930, XC430, XC730, XC730xd PowerEdge twelfth Generation R320, T320, R420, T420, R520, T620, R720, R720XD PowerEdge eleventh Generation R310, T310, R410, R415, T410, R510, R515, T610, R710, T710 PowerVault MD3600, MD3400, MD3200, NX3000, MD1200, MD1400
WHAT YOU GET: three.5 inch Hard Push PowerEdge Caddy accent for Dell PowerEdge Servers four x HDD drive mounting screws Specific set up manual Worry-totally free four-yr warranty
Master Far more: Get our Ebook that troubleshoots 5 of the most typical concerns when incorporating hard drives to your server. Tablet/Personal computer and Smartphone versions readily available to help you learn more about Dell servers.
Last CHECKLIST: Appropriate DELL servers with three.5 inch Push bay chassis and hot-plug backplanes NOT acceptable for servers with a stand-by yourself backplane or 2.5 inch Push bay chassis HDD is not bundled Backwards appropriate with mentioned Generation eleven and twelve PowerEdge and PowerVault arrays Compatibility with aspect figures KG1CH, F238F, 0G302D, 58CWC, 058CWC, G302D, X968D and 0X968D NON-OEM/NON-Initial Accent Portion
four-12 months Merchandise Warranty: Test them out for your self, install to your server, and if you aren’t delighted with the compatibility, or for any rationale at all, then we will be more than delighted to give you an immediate refund.